How can parent skills coaching help?
When what you’re doing isn’t working, parent skills coaching can help with:
- turning around difficult behaviour
- improving your child’s self-esteem
- setting and effectively enforcing rules and boundaries
- strengthening your relationship with your child
- bringing parents together to deal with their children in a united way (even if you are separated or divorced, you are both still parents to your children)
- play skills for those parents who are struggling with younger children